Friday, November 14, 2008

Same Card Sketch, Different Stamp Set.


Hello. Boy am I ever late getting this posted. Too much to do, so little time. I used this stamp set and color scheme in a previous post that you can find here. This card sketch is easy to use with almost any stamps or stamp sets, even if the stamped image is larger than the 1-1/4" square paper punch that I used on it. For instance on this card I just centered the punch over what I thought was the most important part of the stamp image. Some stamp images will be too large, but a lot of them will look great showing only a partial image. Plus, this is a fast sketch to follow when you are trying to make up a lot of cards, fast like at Christmas time, or for a stamp-a-stack card workshop. This sketch could be used for 2 or more different cards with different stamp sets in a workshop. Oh, by the way this is Stampin Up's "Season of Simple Grace" stamp set. That is all I have to say about that! Geez, I sound like Forest Gump. Anyways, list of supplies will be below.
Card stock: Stampin Up Basic Black, Whisper White, Brushed Gold.
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: SU Scallop Square Punch, SU 1-1/4" regular square punch, Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Ribbon is from Lisa's miscellaneous stash.

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

I LOVE this - so elegant!!!