Sunday, November 16, 2008

Easy Birthday card



Hello. I am so into quick and easy cards, and neutral colors lately. I can't seem to get away from black this past week. Maybe it is this dull southern Ohio weather we are having.

Anyways, I am late again getting to this new post. Oh well, that's life. I have a new SU customer that said she wants to place an order and she is wishing she had bought SU's "Pocket Silhouettes" stamp set when it was on sale. Well, new customer and friend you got me thinking about those stamps, and I couldn't get them out of my mind. So, here they are on card stock. Two of them anyways. Oh, if you are hungry for some more easy cards using this set, you can find them on my completely awesome and talented friend, Lydia's blog. Just page down on the right hand side of her blog, click on September and October posts, and scroll down until you see them.

I am so bummed about my picture of this card though, the colors didn't turn out quite right. The base is SU going gray, the panel on the left is SU Basic Gray, and was run through my cuttlebug machine with my swiss dots embossing folder. It is hard to tell, but the stamped images and their basic black scalloped shadow were popped up with some foam dimensionals. I guess I need some photography lessons. One last thing is that the greeting is from a retired SU stamp set "Warmest Regards". However, "Sincere Salutations" would look just as nice and is still current. Well, that is it for tonight. Monday is my birthday, and my wonderful hubby let me get some new awesome tools with those awesome 50% off Michael's coupons from last week. I will post something made with them Monday. Gotta run.

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

I think it's gorgeous!!

TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WOMAN!!