Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


Check out this awesome stuff my Hubby let me pick out for my birthday yesterday. The package of clear stamps are from Inkadinkado, and the paper punches are Martha Stewart. The butterfly trio punch coordinates with my single butterfly punch by MS, so they can be layered for a cool effect. I made a card with the two butterfly punches and a...............lot of bling, which I will place in another post later this evening. I also got to purchase a paper pack of iridescent vellum with a 50% off coupon at Michaels. Not an easy thing to photograph though. That paper pack had been calling my name for weeks. Well, gotta run an errand. I will be back later after 8:30 pm Ohio time. Keep crafting. Lisa

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

Wow - that DOES sound like a happy birthday!! Can't wait to see what you make - I love those birds!!