Tuesday, November 4, 2008

No New Crafting tonight

Hello. So sorry, but I don't have anything prepared to post tonight, I am very nervously wrapped up in the election. I am so worried my favorite won't win, but in all honesty, I don't think either one of them will fix the economy. Not to be a downer, but I think America has some very tough roads ahead concerning national security, and the economy, then there's health care. OK,OK, I could sit her for hours naming them all. I pray that whoever wins, leads this country with a christian heart and mind. There, I think that said it all; short and sweet. I will be very busy on Wednesday as well, so I probably won't be posting until Thursday. But ya never know! I have several ideas swimming around in my head just waiting for me to put them on card stock. I hope you all voted today, it is our right and privilege here in the land of the free. One final note: Always remember, that no matter how bad things seem for us here in the USA, we are still the greatest country on earth, and there are much worse places to be. Lisa

No comments: