Friday, October 10, 2008

Sorry, nothing creative tonight.

Hello. So sorry, but I am still working on my stuff for that craft bazaar tomorrow morning. I was under the weather at the beginning of the week, and got nothing done. So, now I am crafting like Speedy Gonzales. Remember him, he was that cute little mouse on Looney toons cartoons years ago. He was the fastest mouse in all of Mexico, and so dog gone cute too. Yep, those were the good old days. Anyways, I will have photos of all of the stuff that I made for the craft thing, and will post them on my blog on Sunday or Monday afternoon. I do have a couple of cute photos of my family pets to share though. Hopefully, you all like animals. So without further wait, here are Brandy the Miniature Dachshund, and Mittens, the cat.













Aren't they cute?

Have a great weekend! Lisa



1 comment: