Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Frights


Well, I am back again. Finally. I wanted to post something that goes with the upcoming holiday, something Halloween-ish. My new word for the week. I also wanted to post something made with the Halloween stamp set "Halloween Frights" that is in the Stampin Up Mini Catalog. However, like a dingbat I did not purchase that cute wheel of the broken fence that coordinates with the stamps in "Halloween Frights". So, I hit a definite creative block. But, I also wanted to use my new scallop square punch, so I came up with the card above. It is pretty simple, and I need a smaller square punch to coordinate with that scallop square punch. Me no likey how it turned out. Anyways, The striped DSP on the left side is from the current Halloween paper pack in Stampin Up's Main Catalog, the base of the card is SU Pumkin Pie, the scalloped squares are made from SU Lovely Lilac, the stamped images are on Very Vanilla Cardstock, and the stamped images were heat embossed. One last tidbit was that I popped up the stamped images on foam dimensionals. Me likey to do that! I am going to try to attach a close up so you can see the popped up images.
Ok, thanks for visiting my blog. I will be back again sometime Sunday afternoon! Lisa

No comments: