Thursday, June 11, 2009

There is a Cute Little Mouse...

on the card that I made today. When you see her, I think you will agree with me.

See what I mean, isn't she cute sitting there in that little teacup? Setting aside my water coloring of course, she is just a too cute image to work with. She is part of a stamp set called "Cup of Stuff" from The Greeting Farm Stamp Company. You would think I were working for them with all of these cards that I made from only 2 different stamp sets, but no, I just love their stamps. Anyways, the card base is Stampin Up Ballet Blue, the 3 strips of patterned paper are from a retired pack of SU DSP. I stamped the image two times onto watercolor paper, so that I could cut out the one that I water colored and pop it up with foam dots. I water colored with Stampin Up Classic Ink and blender pens. The base that the mouse is on was cut with a Spellbinder's Nestibilities rectangle, and the mat with a scalloped rectangle. The sticky gems are from Hero arts, and the card layout is this weeks card sketch over on Splitcoast Stampers. Here is a photo of the layout. It is so versatile, it will definitely get used over and over in my crafty world.




Until next time..........Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hi Lisa,
The little mouse is adorable!! I also like what you did a couple of days ago with the CE on the balloon...I've never thought of putting more than on coat. Great idea!!! I'm going to have to give it a try!