Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bunny Birthday Card

Hello. I had another card made from The Greeting Farm stamp company lucky bunny set, so I thought I would share it. Here she is and holding a birthday present.

I started out like the other Bunny card stamping her two times on water color paper, then water coloring one of the bunnies and cutting it out. The plain bunny was cut out with a Spellbinder's Nestibilities rectangle, then mounted with foam pop dots onto a Nestibilities Scalloped Rectangle. The present is sparkly because I added Stickles glitter glue to it. The next thing that I did was to adhere the colored bunny on top of the plain one with foam pop dots. The frame around the bunny was made by running a scalloped and a plain nestibilities rectangle at the same time through my cuttlebug. I also ran them both through with some water color paper to ad to the back of the frame to make it stronger. The rest was pretty easy, I created a border with some DSP and some ribbon, then added the Prima flowers for embellishments. I gotta go for a bit, but I will be back to list the remaining supplies.

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

I absolutely ADORE this card!! holy cow, girl - the details!!!

Amazing. that bunny is freaking adorable!!!