Monday, June 22, 2009

A Father's Day card

I won some blog candy recently over on Becca Feeken's blog. I am so proud to call Becca a friend, she's a great person and very talented crafter. Click on her name to visit her blog; you will be amazed at what you will see. One of the things in the blog candy was a set of Just Rite stamp sets. If you have never seen them before, click here. I have a couple of cards on my craft table that I am still working on, but in the mean time, I wanted to show you a card that I made with some of my blog candy.



Now, try to ignore the smudge in the upper left hand corner; my kitty got up onto my craft table and walked on it with her dusty paws. Urgh! I made this card to send to my father on father's day, but my daughter saw it, and begged to give it to my husband instead. Sorry dad, you had to settle for a phone call. Anyways, I made all of the circles including the one the stamped image and it's matting with my Creative Memories Circle Cutting system. I used my two way glue pen from Stampin Up to a couple of them to add the royal blue glitter. The solid circle with glitter is a sticky foam dot, that I simply dipped into the glitter. The other dots were made with different size sponge daubers from Stampin Up and Archiver's. The striped patterned paper is from a bitty stack of Provo Craft paper I had in my stash. The rest of the card stock is from Stampin Up of course. The ink and markers used to stamp with and color are also Stampin Up.

I had a question about how the wavy frames were made on my previous post, so I will throw together a picture tutorial and post that as soon as I get it done. If you have any questions about this card or any other project here on my blog, please feel free to leave me a comment or drop me an email, I will get back to you as soon as I can. Until next time.......Blessings, Lisa

No comments: