Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stampin Up Announcement!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello. Sorry, no new creation tonight. I do however have a desperate plea for some assistance!

As you can see on the side bar of my blog, I am a Stampin Up demonstrator. I absolutely love being one too! I am totally obsessed with paper crafting in general. I am having the most difficult sales quarter in my history of being a demo. I have not even come close to meeting my minimum sales required to remain a demonstrator.

I usually have a good portion of that minimum covered from my own personal purchases, however that is not the case this time. I have been unemployed for quite awhile, and therefore I have not been able to make any purchases.

If any of you could possibly help me out, even if it is only this one time to get me through this quarter, I would greatly appreciate it. I will try to sweeten the pot a little! How about one free pack of 8 1/2" x 11" solid color SU card stock of your choice to the first 4 people who place an order! I will use my commissions from the orders to do this.

The quarter ends on December 31st, so I am in a mad rush. You can send your order via email to me (see sidebar), or you can click on the SU website link on my sidebar, place your order online (choosing my name), and I will get the credit.

Thanks so much, Lisa Atha

No comments: