Saturday, May 2, 2009

A card with my Maddie stamp!

In a previous post I basically got bossy and begged you guys to purchase a stamp or 2 for an animal charity that a friend of mine designed a stamp for. Now, 100% of the money goes to an animal shelter so that it can expand to house more homeless kitties. I must put my two cents worth in here.....If everyone who owned a cat would take responsibility and get their cats neutered or spayed, then there wouldn't be so many needy kitties suffering in our country! Ok I feel better now! So, please scroll down after viewing my card and giving me a round of applause (haha) and click on the link that takes you to the web site where you can buy a stamp and help a kitty! So, without further hesitation.......Here is Maddie saying hello! Thank you my friend Lydia for designing such a cute and sassy cat!



Supplies Used: Stampin Up Kraft, Whisper White, and Naturals Ivory card stock, Basic Gray Designer paper from the 6x6 Paper pack - Sugared, SU Versamark and Basic Gray inks, Clear embossing powder, SU Small and Large oval punches, Foam pop dots, EK Success scalloped border punch, SU corner rounder punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, and the sentiment is from Stampin Up's stamp set called Cheep Talk.


If you have any questions about the card or anything else, feel free to contact me.

Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

I LOOOVE HER!!!!!

I think this is the very first Maddie card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!