Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hiding Butterflies

are on the card that I am showing you today. A few months ago, a friend of mine was cleaning out her craft room, and gave me a bunch of stuff for free that she wasn't using. Well, one of those items was a package of pre-cut cards with windows cut out of them. I was pondering what could I do with them, and the card below is what I came up with:















The stamps that I used are from a Hero Arts Wood mounted set called Patterned Butterflies. I stamped the butterflies on the inside, knowing that the full butterfly would not be seen from the front of the card, then when you open it up, the second page looks like the following photo:















Then, so that the card could be used to write on, I added a third page with Stampin Up's Whisper White Card stock, which can be seen in this photo:















The colors of ink that were used to stamp this card were the following:

Stampin Up ~ Ballet Blue, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Only Orange, Lovely Lilac, Yoyo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Pink Passion. The two flower embellishments on the front are from Prima.

I hope it brightens your day. Until next time...Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

Darn - I was hoping you had some technique for punching all those windows!! :)

This is awesome - how did you get those butterflies lined up??