Monday, May 30, 2011

Stamp-n-doodle Monday!

Wow, don't you just love how holidays seem to steal your brain? I completely forgot about posting today!!! I am sooooooooo sorry! With that being said, it is Stamp-n-doodle Monday which means that I have a card to show you with one of the new May releases. The image is called Sleeping Puppy! The challenge was to use more than one punch or di-cut, plus circles. So here is what I came up with:





So, I used an EK Success border punch called Scalloped Scallops, and a small circle punch to create my background, and off course the button is a circle, plus I used a square Spellbinder's Nestibilities Di-cut to cut out the image. So I actually gave the challenge a little more than I had to, I just couldn't help myself, next to bling, Punches/di-cuts are my second favorite! Now, I have to tell you about that pretty blue crinkly ribbon on the card. I got it from the dollar bin at Michael's about 2 years ago because it just looked so pretty.......... nearly impossible to tie in a bow, let me tell you!!!!!! As you can see on my card, I gave up! It still is very pretty on a card, but I just thought I might warn you about it's bow tieing quality. Now if you are really good with bows, more power to ya. The above will be my standard format with it! Oh no, I have the same style in pink too!!!! Life goes on I guess........ Sorry about the poor quality photo, I am experiencing electrical issues in my craft room, and was in a hurry.


Ok, I had a long weekend in the sun am exhausted and burnt to a crisp, so I am off to rest. Hope on over to the other DT blogs and see the cuteness that they made with this image. I saw their cards, toooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!


Until next time.................Blessings, Lisa

No comments: