Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Soft Pencil Tuesday!

Welcome to Soft Pencil Tuesday! We DT members are showing you creations with the new image called "Starry Night". This image is so adorable! Here is what I created with it:





I am not sure if you can see the sparkle, but the star embellishments were punched out of glitter card stock with my Stampin Up star punches. The stars on the image are colored in with Cold Smooch Shimmer Paint. The rest of the image was colored with Prismacolor markers, and then I sponged a little SU Bashful Blue ink all over the image.


Hop on over to the other DT ladies blogs (links on my sidebar) and see what cuteness they have posted for you.


Come back next week for more Soft Pencil Cuteness with another new image.


Until next time..........................Blessings, Lisa




3 comments:

Kerry said...

Very nice, so so cute Lisa! I love this! :D

Patricia Chalas said...

Lisa very cute and nice!! Love it

Cat said...

Love the colors and sparkle, Lisa! Sooo cute! Hugs