Monday, May 9, 2011

Stamp-n-doodle Monday!!!

Welcome back to another Stamp-n-doodle DT day. We are all showing you creations made with the new image called "Mother". The SND DT ladies made some beautiful samples for you to see this week, so don't forget to go visit all of their blogs. You can find links to them on my sidebar, just scroll down a little bit. So, here is what I came up with for today:
I was still trying to keep it Vintage, and unfortunately, I forgot to place a thank you sentiment on it as we were requested to do. So, just for me, pretend the sentiment is on there. So, after coloring the image and mounting it onto some Stampin UP Pink Pirouette card stock, I distressed it a little with a sponge and some SU Close to Cocoa ink. The designer paper is from a retired Stampin Up paper pack, the trim is from the Paper Studio, purchased at Hobby Lobby. The flower is unknown as it was part of a gift from a friend. The bloue swirl at the top was made with the Sizzix Di-cut called " Scribbles Swirls". Finally the faux Pearls on the swirl are Basic Gray, which I bought from the McMahon Five Designs online store (see link on my sidebar).

2 comments:

Tina said...

beautiful card...lovely colors...these images ars so vintage...i love them

Tina

Marietta RC said...

I enjoyed reading your blog thanks.