Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stamp n Doodle Thursday!

Welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Thursday! We were given an image of some caroling reindeer and asked to use that one or any other image that inspired us today. I chose the one that we were supposed to use last Thursday, because I was out of town for the holiday and didn't get to post with it. It is the cutest little critter under a big hat holding a snow shovel. I love this little guy, he is so cute! We got some snow flurries here in Ohio where I live and I felt inspired to use something snowy. So, look below, and enjoy the critter cuteness!

I used some smooch shimmer paint to color the hat and mittens, and the rest was colored with my prismacolor pencils. The card stock used is SU whisper White, DCWV shimmer blue, and an unknown patterned paper from my stash. The embellishments is a snowflake button from my button stash, sorry I can't remember where I got it from.

Hop on over to visit the other DT members and see what they came up with today, then go over to the SND blog (link on my sidebar), and see the wonderful Christmas and winter images they have to offer.

Until next time...........Blessings, Lisa

No comments: