Friday, December 10, 2010

Stamp n Doodle Thursday!

Except that it is Friday!!!!! So sorry I am late this week, I have been crazy busy helping my daughter's school get ready for a winter dance/party. In fact, I am late getting there to help set up, so I will just tell you that we were asked to work with a 3-D template for an Elf Shoe this week. 3-D items are definitely not my specialty, so I hope all of you like it. I toiled a looooonnnggg time with this one. I didn't have any cute pom poms to put on it, so here is what I did:


Some cute x-mas striped paper, some fringe, some red flowers from Prima, and some faux silver pearls and voila it was decorated. The longest part was putting the shoe together, but it is so cute once you get it there. The top of the shoe is open and you can stuff candy canes in it, Hershey kisses, whatever you like, and it will look adorable on a table with your other Xmas decor. Now, hop on over to the Stamp-n-doodle blog (click on the icon on my sidebar_, and see what the other DT ladies have come up with for this cute little shoe.
Until next time........ Blessings, Lisa

2 comments:

Kerry said...

How cool is this!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! You rock my friend!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What an adorable elf shoe!