Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Soft Pencil Tuesday!

I must admit, I am a traditional Christmas color kind of girl, today's card with an adorable Christmas image from Soft Pencil is no exception.Do you see what I mean.......mostly red and green. Oh, I have stretched the boundaries before, and stepped out of my little traditional colored world, but you will find that I don't do that very often. I admire people who do, and when I see the non-traditional holiday colors on other people's creations, I like them. I even made a blue Valentine's card for my hubby last year. Anyhoo, it is hard to see in my photo, but I used some white flower soft on the snow that the two little girls are sitting in. Love that stuff!!!!!!! I have to wonder though, if I am using the wrong glue with it, because I am not happy with my handy work with it. So, I am taking a poll....Please tell me in your comment, what kind of glue do you use with Flower Soft?

Now, hop on over to the Soft Pencil Blog and Etsy store (link on my sidebar), and purchase some of the adorable digi images and other products that Elizabeth is offering. She is going to be re-designing her images, creating some new ones, etc.., so she has been running a big sale on tons of stuff at her Etsy store. Today, November 30th, is the last day of the sale, so move those fingers fast on your computer and get there to take advantage of the savings!!!!! Go, now!!!

Until next time........ Blessings, Lisa

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Lisa, your card is gorgeous!!! Love the snow look, super!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your card!! You are so creative!! Blessings and Hugs!!

Anne-Marije said...

I love this card in traditional colours....
xxx Anne-Marije

Elizabeth P said...

So sweet card Lisa!!! I love traditional Christmas colours! every detail in you card is just gorgeous :)