Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Patience From Whimsey Doodles

Is who this little girl on my card is. Her name is Patience, and she is a digital image stamp from Whimsey Doodles online stamp company. A link to their store and blog is on my sidebar if you want to see more of their cute images. I printed Patience out with my ink jet printer onto some Georgia Pacific card stock that can be purchased at Wal Mart in the office supplies section. The reason that I didn't use Stampin Up's Whisper White, is that the ink jet printer ink smears on that card stock when I am coloring a digital image. So for digital images only, I use the GP card stock.

You all know that I like Purple, so here is Patience in purple:



Is she too cute or what? After I printed her out, I colored her with my Stampin Up markers and blending pens, then cut her out and placed her on a square cut with a Spellbinder's large square nestibility with SU Almost Amethyst card stock. She has a bit of SU Elegant Eggplant punched with the scallop edge punch sitting behind her. The purple flowered vellum paper under her is from my unknown stash, and the sentiment is also from Whimsey Doodles from their "Button Sentiments" set; which I adorned with a satin Prima flower, DCWV button, and some EK Success purple fibers. That about sums it up. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and have a great week. I'll be back soon. Blessings, Lisa

No comments: