Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mini Sunflowers - Punched

I just couldn't stand it, I had to use this simple sketch again. I imagine I will use it alot, but I promise I won't post about it after this card. It is just that it was so perfect for these mini punched sunflowers that I was playing around with. I used my Stampin Up Boho Blossom Punch for the flower, and the 1/2" circle punch for the centers. Anyways, here it is:





Now I know that I am probably not the first person to think of these mini sunflowers, but who cares....aren't they cute? They would look cute on several different card layouts, or on a small scrapbook page. The sunflower is made with Stampin Up's new Crushed Curry, and the centers are Chocolate Chip card stock with my white gel pen making the small dots. The one inch square that the flowers are on, is Garden Green card stock, and the sentiment is in Chocolate Chip ink with the Retired stamp set called "Warmest Regards". The card base is Stampin Up's Very Vanilla. I did forget to mention that I decided to alter the card sketch a little, by leaving the size at the typical A2 size so that a sentiment could be placed at the bottom. Until next time...............

Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! This card packs a punch! I absolutely love it!