Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blue Birthday Bunny

Ok, I have had a busy weekend, so I had to pull a card off the table that I finished when I was working with my Greeting Farm Bunny stamp set. I have a little something in the works with paper punches for my next post. In the meantime, here is today's card.



I stamped the bunny images two times on water color paper just as I did the other bunny images, so that I could cut him and the balloon out and pop them up. I also put a layer of Stampin Up Crystal Effects on the balloon, and let dry, then put another layer of CE on it and let it dry before cutting it out. You can see this a little on the photos, but the photos don't really do it justice. If you have never used Crystal effects before, you have got to try it. With the double layer on it; it looks like an epoxy embellishment or sticker. Awesome in person! Anyways, The royal blue dsp is from K & Co.'s recycled card stock pad, they come in Monochromatic color pads made completely from recycled paper. I got it at a Super-Walmart. They are double sided too, plain color on one side, patterned on the other. The scalloped corners and right side of the card were made with one of the new EK Success border punches. The bunny and his mat were cut with my Spellbinder's Nestibilities Rectangles and Scalloped Rectangles. The sentiment is from Stampin Up page 208 in the current catalog, but soon to be retired at the end of June. The sticky blue gems are from Michael's recollections collection. I think that covers it. If I left something out or you just have a question, click on the "contact me" on my side bar or leave me a comment. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T