Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More fun with the SU Big Shot!

Hello. Ok, I have yet another project that we created at my upline, Lila's house. This one is awesome, I have to say. We used the flower embossing folder that coordinates with the Manhattan Flower stamp set. I again, heat embossed the raised portions with clear embossing powder. So, here it is:



The colors that we used were Stampin Up's Baha Breeze (gorgeous), Whisper White, Chocolate Chip. We also used as you can see the coordinating stamp set, Manhattan Flower, and embellished the card with 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, a filigree brad/brown flower combo from the flower assortment brads.

The Textured Impressions die looks exactly like and is used exactly like a cuttlebug embossing folder. So easy to use, and look at the awesome result! Give me a call and order one!

Blessings, Lisa

No comments: