Thursday, February 4, 2010

Soft Pencil Thursday!!!!!!

Hello. I have a very cute image to share with you on a card for Soft Pencil Thursday today. The image is called "Two Cute Musicians". We were asked to follow the challenge of a recipe........1of this, 2 of that, 3of these. So, I decided to go with 1 designer paper, 2 flowers, and three music note embellishments. So, here it is:

If you haven't visited the Soft Pencil store and blog, simply look for the logo over on my side bar and click on it. Elizabeth the owner has some must have too cute digi images over there!

Supplies: Card stock ~ SU - Whisper White, Going Gray, and Designer paper from Me and My Big Ideas. Accessories ~ Prima Flowers, Sticky black faux Pearls by Mark Richards, Music Note embellishments by Jesse James Dress it up buttons from Hobby Lobby, and Spellbinder's Large Regular Square and Large Scalloped Square Nestibilities.

Until Next time....................Blessings, Lisa


OMGosh, I completely forgot to mention that Soft Pencil has 4 guest Design team members for the month of February! I just visited their blogs, and let me tell you are their cards with this weeks image gorgeous! See links to their blogs on my sidebar and go visit them! What awesome inspiration they have provided!


6 comments:

Julie said...

So beautiful, love the music notes!

Cat said...

Hi, Lisa! Thanks for visiting and leaving such a sweet comment! I LOVE your card! Are those little music notes brads? They are adorable!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Kerry said...

Lisa, I love it, especially how you color Michu, with his sweet litle white paws!

Elizabeth P said...

I love those music notes and the colours you used Lisa! so lovely card!!!

April said...

Great layout for your card...I love the "notes" being highlighted with the blocks! Very cute!