Saturday, February 13, 2010

Last minute Valentine!

Hello. If you are a very last minute kind of person, and need a very quick valentine, here is one for you.
All you need is some card stock, a heart punch, and a sentiment that says "Happy Valentine's Day". I used here a punch that my fabulous husband got me for V-day (early so I could use it), and it is a Martha Stewart Punch. She comes up with the cutest punches. For my purposes here I used Stampin Up Whisper White card stock for the card base, pretty in Pink for one of the hearts, two different color foil card stock (Unknown brand), and the sentiment is from Stampin Up's stamp set called "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamped in their Real Red Classic Ink. See the enlarged photo below to see the shine of the foil card stock a little better.


Short and sweet today, yes the pun is intended since tomorrow is Valentine's day!
Until next time..................Blessings, Lisa

2 comments:

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hi Lisa.....Great idea and card! I LOVE that punch. I need to check out MS punches.....because you're right....she does come up with some great punches.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....