Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bunnies in Windows

Hello. so sorry I am posting so late in the day, it is approx. 4pm here in Ohio, and very white outside. We had another winter storm, and my daughter's school closed for today. Urgh! They have missed so many days now, that they are going to have to add them on in June when the weather is awesome. Poor kids.

Anyhoo, I have a card to share today using Stampin Up's Eggcoutrements stamp set again. I decided to try a window card and see how I liked it. So, here is what I came up with:


I punched out 2 square windows, and stamped the bunny stamp, punched it out with my 1" circle punch, and placed them on the inside of the card. It is hard to tell in the photo, but I stamped the other two stamps with Melon Mambo ink on Pretty in Pink card stock. I know this is short, but I am off to do a family dinner thing with my in-laws. Please if you have any questions, leave me a comment, and I will add the answers to this post later.
Until next time..............Blessings, Lisa

3 comments:

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hey Lisa.....I like how you used your Easter stamp set.....very cute!!
You going to be on FB tonight? I think I'm going to try and get on....it kinda depends on whether is home from work or not and whether he goes to bed early or not....but look for me and I'll look for you!

Cindy Jenkins said...

ooops.....I left out Steve's name :-)

Cat said...

Just a gorgeous card, Lisa! I love the LO! So classic!