Monday, July 25, 2011

Stamp-n-doodle Monday!

Welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Monday!!! I have got to make this a very quick post because I am moving today and I am still not finished packing. We are showing you creations this week, with the image "Surf's Up". The challenge was to use Yellow, Blue plus one other color. Well, I almost did that, I used yellow, Blue and two other colors. That is a hard challenge. So, here is what I came up with:




Go visit the other DT member's blogs, then go to the SND blog and enter your creations to win free digis.

Until next time...............Blessings, Lisa

2 comments:

Starla B. said...

Very pretty! Love your coloring, especially the sand. Good luck moving!!

Softpencil Studios said...

Love the bright blue on your card Lisa! beautiful work!

When you have the time e-mail me to tell me about your move.
Hugs my dear friend!!! ♥