Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sea Shells

Hello, and happy Saturday to everyone!!! I moved this week, and my new place is in complete chaos! Especially my crafting supplies, completely crazy! However, I had a card made from a few months ago, and thought I would share it with you today. I used some stamps from DeNami Design, they are from a four stamp set of sea shells. There is a link to the DeNami Blog on my favorite blogs list, go visit them, they have the cutest stamps. The sketch that I used I found on the DeNami blog a long time ago, it is such a quick and simple layout, and perfect for small stamps. So, here is what a created:



Supplies:
Card Stock ~ Stampin Up - Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White.
Ink ~ SU Close to Cocoa, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake.
Retired SU Ribbon, SU Scallop Circle Punch. Cuttlebug Embossing folder

1 comment:

Melissa Czapor said...

I love your colors you used - a great combo!!! Blessings and hugs!!