Monday, July 11, 2011

Stamp-n-doodle Monday!

Welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Monday! We DT ladies are working with a new image called "I Got You Babe", and it is am image of two Lemurs cuddling up together! My favorite Stamp-n-doodle images are the animals and nature related images. I recently asked Lynne the owner of SND to create some more Animal images, so she did! Thanks Lynne, I love them all!!! Lynne also created some new summer images that are cute as well, and so during the rest of July and August we will be showing you all of these new images. So, keep coming back to visit our blogs each Monday!

Now, we were asked to make a card relating to love and romance with this adorable image! So, I created the following for my hubby just because I love him. Hope you like it!




Now hop on over to the SND blog (link on my sidebar), and join in the weekly challenge, and you might win some free digi images!

Until next time.......Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Melissa Czapor said...

Great card Lisa!!! Blessigns and hugs!!