Monday, March 23, 2009

Bunnies, Bunnies, Bunnies

Hello. Well, You know how I love the Martha Stewart bunny punches! No, I still haven't found the bunny border punch! Urgh! But, I remembered that I had this cute little sitting bunny punch from MS, so I decided to play with it. Here is what I came up with:



Oooo, sorry for the photo quality. I have got to get my handmade card photo studio put together. Please forgive me!

Anyhoo........ I punched out the bunnies from DCWV textured/pearl card stock and put them on Stampin Up Whisper White card stock circles that I punched. Then I adhered those to some squares that I cut out of the Stampin Up Sale-a-bration 2009 Designer Paper. Next I placed the squares onto a SU Bashful Blue card stock base. The sentiment is from the retired SU "Bunny Hugs" stamp set and is stamped in Basic Black Classic ink. The gemstones are from Hero Arts, and that sums it all up. Pretty darn simple Easter card. Have a great evening, I gotta run and get my brownies out of the oven.

Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Very pretty Spring card. It has just the right blend of beautiful colors.