Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Masculine Card

Hello. Well here is the other masculine card that I promised in a previous post. I got the inspiration for this from a good friend of mine named Lydia. Check out the following link to her card that inspired mine. I just put a little different twist on it.

http://understandblue.blogspot.com/search/label/Stampin%20Up?updated-max=2008-10-16T20%3A20%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=20

Scroll down to view it.

So here is my version. I actually like Lydia's version a wee bit better, but I wanted to play around with it, and this is what I ended up with.


The black plain square kind of covers for you if you don't get the stamped image lined up perfectly. Plus, I don't have any of the Stampin Up Circle punches yet, so I played with squares.


Well, there isn't really much to say about this, it is pretty easy to put together. I did want to mention that I popped up the black and gray squares with some foam dimensionals, which you will be able to see in the close-up photo below.









Until next time, Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

I love this!!!! I love grey & black and white. And OH MY - good job with that scallop punch!!!