Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trendy Trees

is the set that inspired me today. I didn't have much spare time to stamp today, so when this really simple idea came to mind, I stamped it out really quick.






I started with a Kraft card stock base, took the spiral dotted tree top stamp and stamped it randomly all over the base of the card with Stampin Up Craft Whisper White ink. Next I Stamped the tree trunk in Stampin Up Craft Close to Cocoa ink. Then I stamped the tree top with Old Olive Craft ink, then took a small sponge dauber and sponged some Craft Garden Green on a few of the leaves in the stamp, then stamped the tree top onto whisper white card stock. I stamped the tree top twice, so that I could cut it out and mount one of them with some foam dimensionals. The ink below the tree, is my Stampin Up Certainly Celery marker. The sentiment is stamped in Garden Green Craft ink and punched out with my Stampin Up Word Window Punch and mounted with foam dimensionals. That about sums it up. Easy Peasy today! I received my shipment of the items that I ordered from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog today, so keep checking back as I will be posting some cards made with my new stuff. April 1st is the first day that customer can order from the new mini. Oh and don't forget that March 31st is the absolute last day to order and get free stuff from the Sale-a-bration brochure. Until next time, stay safe and healthy.

Blessings,

Lisa

No comments: