Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yeah, I'm digital again!



Yeah! I finally got to the store to get a new memory card for my digital camera, so I took a picture of my latest card creation and here it is:



This was inspired by a card that I saw on Splitcoast Stampers website, however, I can't remember who it was and I changed the layout about 50%.

Anyways, I used the spiral punch from Stampin Up to punch the border on both sides of the black card stock strip. The hearts were punched with an unknown paper punch that I have had in my stash for around 6-7 years. How weird there is no manufacturer listed on it. Then after punching each heart I did some tone-on-tone sponging on one edge of each heart with Stampin Up Classic inks then I adhered them. The happy Valentine's day stamp is a Hero Arts stamp, stamped in SU Real Red Classic Ink. That is all there is to it. Complete supply list to follow. I hope you like it.

Supplies Used:
Card stock ~ Stampin Up Basic Black, Whisper White, Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Unknown Red, Pink Passion, Lovely Lilac, Brilliant Blue.
Ink ~ Stampin Up Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Pink Passion, Lovely Lilac, Brilliant Blue.
Accessories ~ Stampin Up Spiral Punch.

No comments: