Saturday, February 7, 2009

More fun with Chipboard!


Hello. I was in a chipboard mood again. So, I heat embossed 3 Stampin Up Chipboard hearts with Stampin Up Craft Ink and Clear Embossing powder, and added a red sticky gem to each of them. Next, I punched 3 circles from Stampin Up Pretty in Pink card stock, and 3 scallop circles also punching a 1/16" circle into each of the scallops. The chipboard hearts were adhered with Stampin Up Crystal Effects (love that stuff). The sentiment was heat embossed with the SU retired dark brown EP. The tiny heart buttons were adhered with SU crystal effects, and I am sorry, but I can't remember where the buttons came from. The base of the card is Stampin Up Kraft card stock, and the designer paper under the hearts is made by Provo craft. The scallop/circle border was made with a Martha Stewart border punch. Thanks for visiting my blog, and have a great weekend! Lisa


No comments: