Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Soft Pencil Tuesday!

Hello and welcome to a late Soft Pencil Studios Tuesday!!! I am having some back trouble this week, so I am behind on a few things. Please accept my apologies. I decided to work this week with a digi image called "Charming Flowers". For some strange reason I got on a monochromatic crafting roll on Sunday and I just can't stop. So hope you like my creations in shades of blue.
Is Charmy cute or what? Go visit the there DT ladies and see what inspiration they have created for you to see this week, then hop on over to the Soft Pencil store and buy some cuteness to play with. Don't forget to come back and visit all of us next Tuesday because we have a new digi image we will be showing off to all of you!!!! Until Next time................Blessings, Lisa

No comments: