Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Soft Pencil Tuesday!!!

Hello all, so sorry I am late posting for Soft Pencil this week. Our electricity went out today along with a lot of other homes and businesses and it took them all day to find out where the problem was and to get it fixed. So, no electricity, no computer!! Urgh! Plus it got very hot in our home today! So, now, I am thinking God for my electricity and also that I don;t live near the equator, because I am so not good with extreme heat. lol. Anyhoo, here is my card with a cute little digi image called "Amy with Flowers":
Now, I heard that Elizabeth is frantically working on some new stuff, so hang with us at Soft Pencil and hopefully someday soon she will have big surprises for us all! Due to my technical difficulties today, I will not be posting this week for Stamp-n-doodle. Please visit me next Wednesday for Stamp-n-doodle. If you are in the USA, have a fun and safe 4th of July holiday! Until next time...................Blessings, Lisa

No comments: