Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stamp-n-doodle Wednesday!

Hey! Welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Wednesday! The challenge this week is to use swirls in your design, and the project is not just for cards, it can be a scrapbook page, something altered, whatever you want as long as there are swirls on it. I have a Cuttlebug embossing folder that has swirls in it, so I chose to use that. The image that I used is called "please", it has my favorite cute little girl eating an ice cream cone with a little doggie begging her for some. It is too cute! I hope you like it! Now, you don't have to use a Stamp-n-doodle image on your creation for the weekly challenge, but if you do, you get an extra entry. So, go visit the other DT ladies blogs for more inspiration, then go to the SND blog and join the weekly challenge to win free digi images!!!! Until next time............Blessings, Lisa

No comments: