Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Soft Pencil Tuesday!

Welcome to Soft Pencil Tuesday! I haven't used a digi image in a few weeks, so I thought I would use one for my creation today! I am using "Lily", and is she cute or what? The great thing about Soft Pencil Studios right now, is that she has a variety of products to create with, Digi images, clear stamps, rub-ons, stickers, and all of them can be used in variety of projects, such as cards, scrapbook pages, bookmarks, 3-D art, altered art, etc..... Here is what I made with Lily: I hope you visit the other DT ladies blogs and then visit the Soft Pencil blog and store to get inspired and then get crafting. Have fun! Until next time.................Blessings, Lisa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa, love this little image, sooo cute.

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog, I have had a lot on at home recently and havn't been able to repay the compliment as often as I would like at the moment.

Claire

Elizabeth P said...

WOW!!! love your card Lisa! what beautiful colours and papers you used! also love your coloring on the image! gorgeous work!!!

Melissa Czapor said...

Just love the color combo!! The design paper is perfect for the way you colored the image!! Blessings and Hugs!!