Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Soft Pencil Tuesday

Welcome to Soft Pencil Tuesday! Elizabeth is releasing some Mother's Day digital images, so I thought I would create something with one of them to help inspire you. I used Michu and Ratiny in a heart. The great thing about this one is that you could also use it next year on Valentine's day!
Did you know that Soft Pencil Studios also sells, Stickers, Clear Stamps, Rub-ons, and coming soon are designer papers! Go visit the Soft Pencil Blog/store.....I have a link on my sidebar. Sorry there will be no Stamp-n-doodle Creations for this week from me, taking a break. Go visit the other DT ladies blogs though for inspiration, their cards this week are gorgeous! Until next time...............Blessings, Lisa

2 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

CUTE!

Kerry said...

Awww.. my favorite combo of colors! Super cute, Lisa! Love it!!!