Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Soft Pencil Tuesday

Welcome to Soft Pencil Tuesday! I received my stickers in the mail last week from Elizabeth, SP owner, and I could not wait to use them. These are high quality stickers, with gorgeous vibrant colors! Take a look at what I created with a couple of them:
The stickers come in sheets with a variety of images on them, you have got to go visit the soft Pencil blog and store to see them all. Click here to go see them. There will be a link at the top that says "shop", click on that. There are some new images being introduced soon, and myself and the other DT will be doing some sneak peeks to get you excited about them. Watch for those! I tried out a new feature of my Picasa photo software and this card photo called "Vinette", what do you think? Should I use it again? That's all for today! If you are looking for Stamp-n-doodle, please scroll down. I had that one scheduled to post this morning at 7am, but that didn't happen, so sorry, Blogger is having some issues with scheduled posts. Anyhoo, I fixed it, so scroll down and see that one too. Until next time..........Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

La Pingui said...

Muy lindaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!11