Saturday, July 17, 2010

Masculine cards with "Fox and Friends"

Wow, happy Saturday! I hope everyone is having a safe and fun weekend. I am planning on swimming today, that is my fun! Well, as promised I have a card to show you that was made with Stampin Up's "Fox & Friends" stamp set, and it is even masculine in nature. That was not an easy task since that stamp set is so cute in nature. But it was actually made for my husband for Father's day and he is a huge animal lover of all kinds, just as I am. I know, Father's Day is over, but you could also put a Happy Birthday sentiment on it. So, without further wait, here it is:
This was a very quick and simple card to make. I simply stamped the fox three time with Close to Cocoa ink, close to the edge of the card stock, punched all three out at different locations of the image, mounted them on Night of Navy card stock. Next, I punched out the edges of my Close to Cocoa car stock strip with my spiral punch from SU, then added the images. Next I added a piece of DSP to my card base, and added the brown strip, stamped a sentiment, and that was it. I think this only took me about 10 minutes to make.
Now, come back to visit me on Sunday, I just may have another masculine card idea for you that is even more easy to make.
Until next time........Blessings, Lisa

No comments: