Saturday, March 27, 2010

Please Excuse my Dust....

because my blog is undergoing some changes. I am trying to perk it up a little, make some changes because quite frankly and I can't believe that I am saying this, but I am so tired of looking at that lavender background! Yes, you read that correctly, I am actually tired of looking at that background. Plus, a friend of mine is helping me create some awesome sidebar buttons. So, please be patient if the new stuff doesn't work correctly right away, I am working on it. Busy, busy, busy, plus I have been doing some much needed Spring cleaning and going through our "stuff" to get ready for a yard sale. But, while you are waiting to see some interesting Easter creations, chew on this masculine card for a bit:

I saw something similar to this somewhere......................oh I forget, sorry whoever you are. I had been wondering if the negative pieces to this SU/Sizzix Sizzlet die cut (Little Leaves) would look cute on a card anyways, so I put my own twist into it, and Voila. The negative piece is popped up just a bit with some foam dimensionals. Here is a list of supplies:

Card stock: SU ~ Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Creamy Caramel

Punches: SU ~ 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch
Accessories: Sticky gems from Michael's

No comments: