Monday, October 26, 2009

I have been sick, sorry

Hello. I just wanted to let you all know that I am still around. I have been sick for more than a week, but I think I am on the road to recovery now. First I had the 24 hr. yucky flu a week ago Saturday. Monday and Tuesday my daughter had a fever, so I caught that from her. Then I went right into a bad sinus attack, love all of that drainage, pain and pressure in the face, clogged up nose, no sleep, no appetite. But, boy did I have an appetite come back to me on Sunday, and I slept a loooooooooong time overnight through Monday morning. My hubby had Monday off work, and let me sleep in while he got my daughter off to school. Is he sweet or what? I am going over to my friend's house to stamp with her tomorrow (Tuesday), so I promise to post something when I return in the afternoon. I have missed stamping, blogging and boring all of you with my useless stories. Until then.....................Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Butternut Sage Designs said...

hi Miss Lisa, so sorry to hear you were feeling so yucky but now it is Tuesday and you are perkier and you can do some stamping! I can't wait to see what you make! Hugs

my verification word was frownyl it means poof NO MORE FROWNS (frown-ill)