Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blue and Pink Versions of Butterfly Card

Hello. Well, as promised I finished the blue and the pink versions of the butterfly card on my previous post. I love how the blue one turned out, but not so much the pink one. But hey, we are all our own worst critics. So, here are the photos:

The colors used on the blue one are Stampin Up Brilliant Blue, Ballet Blue, Versamarker and Clear SU EP on the large butterflies. The sentiment is a stamp from Studio G series 6 and stamped in Craft Brilliant Blue ink, the sticky gems are from Michael's and so is the blue ribbon, and the brads on the ribbon are blue Rhinestone Brads from Stampin Up.













The colors on the pink card are Stampin Up Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, and Rose Red. I used Versamarker and Clear EP again on the large butterflies. Same


sentiment as before except in Rose Red Craft Ink from Stampin Up. The sticky gems are again from Michael's, the ribbon is from Stampin Up (Rose 1/4"), and the silver brads are also from Stampin Up.

To find out what tools were used, please scroll down to my previous post showing the purple version of this card.




Before I go, has anyone seen the new Martha Stewart Easter Bunny Border Punch yet? Yes, I am obsessed!


Ok, Until next time............Have a great Friday and keep stamping!


Blessings, Lisa

No comments: