Monday, June 6, 2011

Stamp-n-doodle Monday!

Hello, welcome to Stamp-n-doodle Monday! We officially are taking this week off, although there is a challenge on the company blog. I decided to post something anyways with one of the completely awesome wildlife images available at Stamp-n-doodle! These are my favorite images, mainly because I am a completely obsessed animal freak! Anyhoo, I am showing you a card that I made with the adorable Panda image. Here it is:





I used one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders to make the bamboo background and I used some chalks to the raised parts to add some more dimension to it. I colored the image with my Berol Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment was punched out with my Stampin Up Modern Label punch, the flowers were punched with my SU Boho Blossoms punch, and all sticky gems were from Michael's Craft Store.


Hop on over to the Stamp-n-doodle blog and store (link on my sidebar), and see what is happening this week, and we DT ladies will return next Monday with more inspiration for you to see.


Come back and visit me tomorrow to see the new images for June from Soft Pencil Studios.


Until Next time..........Blessings, Lisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice card Lisa
I love this image.
Hugs
Ambrella

Cat said...

LOVE this card, Lisa! Beautiful coloring and embossing!