Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Soft Pencil Tuesday!!!

Hello everyone and welcome to Soft Pencil Tuesday!!! It is 3am here in Ohio, and I can't sleep, so I might as well be crafting and blogging. Silly me. Anyhoo, We DT ladies are showing you creations this week with the new image called "Charmy on a Cupcake", and she is so cute! Here is what I made with it:

So, what do you think? Yep, me too, I thought that Charmy's wings needed some Stickles on them, but I forgot, and after the horrible time I have capturing a good photo, I gave up on the idea. I took a couple of photos under a light, not good tonight, the card looked jaundiced, like when your skin is yellowed. Yucky!!! so, I moved it to my black keyboard where the lighting stinks, and wow, got a better photo. Strange, huh? It's amazing what different types of lighting can do to a photograph, and I should have remembered this back from 1993 when I was in college and took that photography course. Yep, just like I remember all of that Calculus, etc........ Ok, hopefully I have you laughing by now, but if not, so sorry.


Go visit the other DT ladies and see what cuteness they are posting with this adorable image today, and then rush right on over to the Soft Pencil store and buy some digi images, because they will be closing August 1st!!!


Then........come back and visit me next Tuesday because I will be showing you something made with Ratiny on a cupcake!!!!! Love him!!!!!!!


Until next time................Blessings, Lisa

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Awwww... Lisa, super cute!! I love this!

Kos med papir og saks said...

this is so sweet. love it

Elizabeth P said...

Stunning card Lisa! I LOVE it!!! love the colours, the details, your coloring... you did a great job! :)

Elizabeth P said...

Congrats!!! I´ve left an award for you on my blog ;)
http://digitalstamps.blogspot.com/2011/06/sweet-blog-award.html