Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Soft Pencil Tuesday!

Welcome to Soft Pencil Tuesday!!! It is with great pleasure that I introduce the Cupcake collection!!!!




Amy on a Cupcake



Charmy on a Cupcake



Ratiny on a Cupcake




Unfortunately, this will be the very last new release from Soft Pencil Studios. Elizabeth, the owner of Soft Pencil has decided to close down the digi image store. Soft Pencil was my first DT assignment, and I will miss it very much. Thank you Elizabeth for giving me a chance to show off your adorable images through your design team. You have become a wonderful friend to me, and I look forward to many more years of friendship with you!!!






Now, check back every week in June to see what wonderful creations we DT ladies will have to show you with this new collection of images!!!






Blessings to all, Lisa




1 comment:

Elizabeth P said...

Thank you Lisa for your warm words!!! I´m very happy we became friends! you´re a great lady and I´ve enjoyed having you in my DT. And as we´re very good friends, we´ll keep in touch! Hugs!!! ♥