Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Soft Pencil Wednesday?????

Yep, you read that correctly. I have had a lot going on in my life lately that I am lacking some crafting mojo. This drives my crazy because I love crafting. I am so sorry that I missed Soft Pencil Tuesday, but better late than never. This week we DT ladies were asked to work with the image called "Rainy Cloud", and it is from the newly released "Sky Collection".


I had a vision of a baby boy card when I looked at this image, so this is what I came up with:




I colored in the image with a combination of Prismacolor markers and the light blue areas are colored with smooch shimmer paint. I sponged the cloud with Stampin Up Bashful Blue Ink. I attached the completely adorable ribbon that I received in the mail from fellow DT member Kerry with my staples, and covered them with cute little blue buttons from DCWV.The sentiment is from the Stampin Up stamp set called Tiny Tiny Wishes (my favorite). The DP is Provo Craft, the image and sentiment are matted with SU Ballet Blue card stock.


Now hop on over to the soft pencil blog and see what the other DT ladies created with this image.


Until next time................................Blessings, Lisa

2 comments:

Cat said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa! Love the ribbons and buttons! Hugs

Deep Cleaning Mount Vernon said...

Great reading your post