Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Snuggle with The Greeting Farm


Hello. I am working on some new things to show you with my Stampin Up Mini Catty stuff, but While I am finishing that, I have a card made with a stamp called "Snuggle"; from The Greeting Farm stamp company. Is she cute or what? This is actually my first card made with her. Of course I had to color her hair a medium brown to look like my daughter. Of course she also had to be dressed in Purple. Anyways.... I stamped her onto some watercolor paper with Versamark and black embossing powder. I then water colored her with some of my Stampin Up inks, watercolor wonder crayons, and my blender pens. Then I cut her out and set her aside for two weeks or so. I get in these coloring moods, so I color a bunch of images, and set them aside for later. Putting the card together was pretty simple. The DSP is Basic Grey, and the card stock base is unknown from my stash. I cut the quarter circles after I ran a Spellbinder's circle through my Cuttlebug, the image is mounted on some rectangles that I also cut with my Cuttlebug and some Spellbinder's dies. The ribbon is from American Crafts, the flowers are from Prima (what else?). Finally, the Faux Pearl accents are from Michael's. Oh, I have an enabler alert: If you like to use sticky faux pearls and gems on your projects, Michael's is expanding this section of their stock! Lots of new colors!


Until next time.......................... Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hey Lisa!! Cute card!!! Sorry I have been so quiet! I have missed all my online friends!! Tomorrow the kids start school again....I am SO READY to be back into a routine. Summer was fun, but I'm ready for it to end.