Thursday, August 20, 2009

Forest Friends meets the Woodgrain Background

I had to make 20 card swaps for a Stampin Up meeting with my uplines, etc. I had just gotten the new Woodgrain background stamp from the new catalog, and was so anxious to use it. Plus, I had to come up with something that I could repeat 20 times quickly. So, this is what I came up with:


I stamped the Woodgrain stamp onto three different card stock colors with their coordinating inks: Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry. I covered the whole sheet for each color. Then I punched them out with various sized circle punches. Then I stamped the deer and the owl on some whisper white card stock with Soft Suede ink and punched the images out. Next I stamped my sentiment (from Pocket Silhouettes) with Crushed Curry ink on Whisper White card stock, and punched it out with the small oval punch, layered over top of crushed curry punched with the large oval punch. Then I assembled all of my circles in a random style, and voila.......all done! I hope you like it!

Until next time.............................Blessings, Lisa

No comments: