Friday, July 3, 2009

Simple Card Sketch

Today, I decided to play along with the card sketch over on Splitcoast Stampers website that was posted for this week. It is such a versatile layout, there are many, many stamp sets that will work.




The sketch shows circles on it, but any shape you can stamp on will do. Some people posted cards with squares, hearts, tag shapes, etc. This is actually the first square card that I have ever made, as I don't usually keep square envelopes around. I am going to be ordering some though, as this is such a fun sketch. Remember, if you need any square envelopes, I am a Stampin Up Demo and we sell them. Just let me know, or click onto their website from my sidebar link, and submit me as your demo.

The card is pretty self explanatory, so I will just tell you what products that I used. All card stock is from Stampin Up (Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Whisper White). I used a 1 inch, and 1-1/4" circle punches. The stamps are Hero Arts mini stamps in a tube; this set is called Sea Life...Duh! I actually bought them for my 10 year old daughter, but she isn't using them, so I decided to put them to use. Well, that is it for today. Happy Friday and have a safe and happy 4th of July celebration! Blessings, Lisa

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

This is adorable! Now I'm gonna have to have that set! I loved this sketch too - so many cute cards came out of it.

Good luck tomorrow! Praying for you!